Buying real estate can be overwhelming. That is why we specifically pinpoint your needs in buying a new home or a new investment property. There are many advantages to being a buyer with us.
- We help you get pre-qualified free of charge. This includes helping you troubleshoot credit issues and to plan for a future purchase issues.
- You not only received the listings that are currently active on the market but have access to foreclosures, distress sales, for sale by owner, as well as access to our future listings that are not on the market yet.
- Our team has in depth knowledge of the Murrieta and Temecula valley that will help you find the best location.
- We guarantee our work. You can cancel at any time if we do not meet and exceed your expectations.
- We provide a fee home inspection when you decide to buy. This is upwards of a $400 value. If you are not happy with your purchase in the first 12 months, we will sell it for you for free.
How much does it cost for us to represent you? Nothing, It is absolutely free. It is extremely important to have buyer representation in any real estate transaction. Your needs need to be represented and negotiated. We are able to do a buyer representation on most new construction purchases also.
Our areas expertise are:
- Single family residences, condominiums, townhomes
- Equestrian properties
- Vineyard and orchard estates
- Vacant land